Full Throttle Motorsports 9555 Woodlane Dr. Dimondale, MI
Call: (888) 841-7744
NEW POLICIES RELATED TO COVID-19
Updated April 16th, 2020
Full Throttle Motorsports has adopted new policies to protect the health and well-being of our staff and guests, in an effort to control the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with the Michigan Governors Orders and CDC guidelines. Full Throttle Motorsports will be available with strict safety guidelines for Sales, Service, and Parts with a reduced staff on site. Some staff will be working from home. The in-store Sales showroom will remain closed to the general public but sales support is available by phone, email and Facebook messenger.
● As a condition of returning to work, all staff have been required to agree to only leave their homes to travel to/from work and to purchase goods/services from other essential businesses
● CDC Social distancing is required at the dealership and our “no handshake” policy continues.
● All staff will undergo a temperature check prior to being permitted to work each day. Any staff not passing the temperature check or exhibiting any signs of illness will be asked to remain at home.
● All staff were provided the CDC guidelines on COVID-19 hygiene and transmission prevention
● We have adopted a significant extra cleaning policy. All high traffic areas such as door handles, bathroom fixtures, counter areas, credit card readers and more are being sanitized every hour.
● Service Dept–Please call us for Service help, we will do everything we can via phone. We are establishing a limit of 2 customers at a time at the service counter, please observe the floor markings to help maintain proper social distancing. Pick-up and delivery are available and preferred.
● Parts Dept –Please call us for Parts help. We will do everything we can via phone. We are establishing a limit of 2 customers at a time at the parts counter, please observe the floor markings to help maintain proper social distancing. Parts shipping to your door and curbside pickup are available and preferred.
● Sales Dept- Please call us for sales help. Many of the sales details can be worked out over the phone and email. Online credit applications are available. Per Governor Whitmer’s order, the showroom doors will remain closed, while the parts and service doors are open. Purchases of units can be accomplished by appointment, via phone or delivery to the customer’s house. Call us to find what we can do to make it work for you.
● All staff and guests are encouraged to be aware of CDC guidelines at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html The products we sell and service promote social distancing. We think the best way to “get away from it all” is on our favorite motorcycle, off-road vehicle or watercraft! How can we help you? We Are All in This Together! Please be safe and stay healthy, we look forward to seeing you again.